The use of appropriate glass in windows brings a lot of benefits, not only daily but also every year. Energy-saving glazing packages increase the thermal properties of a window, and thus its energy efficiency increases, and thanks to limiting heat loss, heating costs are reduced. And this is only a part of it, the glazing can be adjusted to the function of a given room or its location.
Many glass variants are available including
- energy efficient glazing - increasing the thermal properties of the window and therefore its energy efficiency
- soundproof glazing - reducing the level of noise nuisance, increasing comfort of living and facilitating concentration at work
- solar control glass - reduces overheating of rooms, while improving the appearance of buildings
- safety glazing, class 2b2, providing protection against injury
- laminated safety glass - marked P2 and P4, with increased resistance to burglary.
- ornamental glass - will emphasise your individuality, various patterns, colours and degrees of transparency will meet your expectations
Ornamental glass, emphasise your individuality, various patterns, colours and degrees of transparency will meet your expectations.