- 1 Introductory provisions
- Under Art. 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means EUROCOLOR Sp. z o.o. establishes the Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means (hereinafter: Regulations).
- The Regulations specify
a. a. types and scope of services provided electronically,
b. conditions for the provision of services electronically,
c. terms and
conditions for entering into, withdrawing from and terminating agreements on the provision of services electronically,
d. the procedure for complaints regarding the provision of services electronically.
- The Terms and Conditions are made available to the Client free of charge before the conclusion of the Agreement, in particular by posting their content on the Provider's website.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the Services involves risks resulting from the use of the Internet, in particular, such as unauthorised access to data transmission.
- The Service Provider shall provide services following the Regulations.
For the Regulations, the Service Provider shall adopt the following definitions:
a. Service Provider - EUROCOLOR Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Pyskowice (44-120), ul. Toszecka 47, KRS: 0000362103, NIP: 9690795268,
b. Customer - a person using at least one of the Services provided by the Service Provider,
c. Services - making it possible to contact using the Contact Form or subscribing to the Newsletter,
d. Contact Form - a service which enables contact with the Service Provider using a contact form available on the Service Provider's website, by means of which the Customer may send a CV or other application documents,
e. Newsletter - a service consisting of periodic transmission of information to the Client, including commercial information of the Service Provider,
f. Agreement - agreement for the provision of services by electronic means.
3 Type and scope of Services provided
- The Service Provider shall provide electronically in particular the following Services:
- As part of the Services, the Service Provider:
in the case of a Contact Form - enables the Customer to contact the Service Provider using an interactive form available on the Service Provider's website, in particular by sending a CV or other application documents as part of the Service Provider's recruitment process,
b. in the case of a Newsletter - enables the Customer to subscribe to a newsletter sent periodically to the Service Provider containing information on the operations conducted by the Customer, including the Service Provider's commercial information.
- To use the Services:
a. in the case of a Contact Form - it is necessary to complete the fields of the interactive contact form available on the website of the Service Provider with the required data and possibly attach a file, and then send these contents to the Service Provider by clicking the Send application field,
b. in the case of a Newsletter - it is necessary to complete the fields of the interactive contact form available on the website of the Service Provider with the required data (e-mail address) and send these contents to the Service Provider by clicking the Sign-up field.
- Offers presented on the entire website www.eurocolor.com.pl and in the Newsletter do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- Materials, including graphic elements contained on the website www.eurocolor.com.pl website and the Newsletter, are the subject of copyrights or other rights vested in the Service Provider or third parties and are protected by law. The use of content contained on the website www.eurocolor.com.pl website and the Newsletter for purposes other than those connected with Service implementation requires the consent of the Service Provider.
- The Service is provided 24 hours a day. The provision of Services may be interrupted in the event of periods of website downtime, or maintenance work, as well as in the event of situations beyond the control of the Customer.
4 Technical Requirements for Provided Services
To use the Services correctly, it is necessary to have equipment allowing access to the Provider's website, a legal operating system, a current web browser and access to the Internet, and e-mail.
5 Conditions for entering into, withdrawing from and terminating the Agreement
The Agreement is concluded implicitly by using the Service.
- In the case of the Newsletter:
a. The Agreement shall be concluded for an indefinite period,
b. Termination of the Agreement shall take place upon termination of the Service provision or upon informing the Service Provider by the Customer about the discontinuation of the Service; the Service Provider shall enable the Newsletter unsubscribe by clicking on the button in the footer of the email,
c. The Customer shall have the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the Newsletter subscription date,
d. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer shall submit to the Service Provider a statement of withdrawal according to the specimen. Service Recipient may withdraw from the Agreement in any of the following ways:
e. in writing to the following address: EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 47, 44-120 Pyskowice,
f. electronically, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
g. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to agreements for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance of the service has begun with the express consent of the Customer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after having been informed of the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
h. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered as not concluded.
i. The service provider has the right to terminate the contract for important reasons, in particular, the violation by the client of the principles set out in the regulations.
6 Commercial information
Commercial information shall be deemed to have been ordered if the Customer has agreed to receive such information, in particular, has provided an electronic address identifying him for this purpose.
- The Customer may unsubscribe from receiving commercial information at any time.
- The resignation referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be tantamount to termination of the Agreement.
7 Costs and payments
The service is provided free of charge.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Customer should bear in mind the standard costs incurred in connection with the use of the Internet network and the operation of devices enabling access to the website and use of the Internet.
- 8 Right to complain
The Customer has the right to complain.
- The Customer may complain in the manner of his choice:
a. in writing, to the address: EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 47, 44-120 Pyskowice,
b. electronically, to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider shall consider the submitted complaint within 14 days of its delivery to the Service Provider.
- The Customer shall send the complaint resolution to the address indicated by the Customer, in writing or electronically.
9 Prohibited activities
The Client is prohibited from providing unlawful content, in particular content that violates the personal interests of third parties, is false, incomplete, vulgar, contrary to morality, violates the rules of social conduct, misleading or likely to expose the Service Provider or third parties to damage, the information constituting a trade secret or other data protected by law.
10 Provider's liability
The service provider is not liable:
- in the event of improper use of the Services by the Customer,
- in case of violation by the Customer of the rules of use of the Services,
- for problems with connection to the Internet,
- the costs incurred by the Customer related to the access to the Service referred to in § 7.2 of the Regulations,
- for damage caused to the Customer or other persons as a result of force majeure or acts contrary to the Regulations, in particular as described in § 9 of the Regulations.
11 Amendments to the Rules of Procedure
The Service Provider has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
- If the Terms and Conditions are amended, the Service Provider shall announce these amendments on its website.
- the recipient may not accept the change of the regulations, which will result in the inability to continue using the Services.
12 information on the processing of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Pyskowice (44-120), 47 Toszecka Street, KRS: 0000362103, NIP: 9690795268
- You may contact the Administrator in the manner of your choice:
a. In writing, to the address: Personal Data Protection, EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 47, 44-120 Pyskowice,
b. electronically, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
c. by telephone at: +48 32 722 45 80.
- The Administrator processes your personal data to provide the Services and, if you use the Contact Form, to carry out the recruitment process.
- The Administrator processes your personal data based on:
a. your consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(a) RODO,
b. a legal obligation, i.e. Article 6(1)(c) RODO,
c. a legitimate interest, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) RODO.
- The Administrator may provide your personal data to entities with which it cooperates or to public administration bodies in connection with the performance of legal obligations. The cooperating entities include, in particular, sales representatives, entities providing support and operation of ICT tools and systems, entities performing deliveries, legal services, printing materials and shredding documentation.
- It is not compulsory for you to provide personal data, but failure to do so will result in an inability to use the Services.
- The Administrator shall process your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. In the case of data processed solely based on the consent given by you, they will be processed no longer than until the consent is withdrawn.
- Your data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your data are not transferred to third countries in connection with the performance of the Services. However, they may be subject to such transfer if you use our pages on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn), under the terms adopted by these entities.
You have the right to access to your personal data, including to obtain a copy of it,
b. to rectify your data if they are incorrect or incomplete,
c. to restrict processing, if one of the prerequisites laid down in Article 18(1) of the RODO applies,
d. to erase data, if one of the prerequisites laid down in Article 17(1) of the RODO applies,
e. to data portability, if your data were processed based on your consent or based on a contract concluded with you,
f. Objection to data processing, if your data are processed for marketing purposes or based on a legitimate interest of the Administrator,
g. Complain to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
13 Final provisions
In matters not regulated, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964. - Civil Code, the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The Service Provider allows for the possibility of amicable settlement of any disputes arising in connection with the use of the Service.
- The Service Provider may be contacted using the following details: EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 47, 44-120 Pyskowice, email: email@example.com, tel. +48 32 722 45 45.
- The Regulations shall enter into force on 01.09.2021.