Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with your use of the website www. eurocolor.com.pl is EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Pyskowice (44-120), ul. Toszecka 47, KRS: 0000362103, NIP: 9690795268 (hereinafter: Administrator).
How can I contact the Administrator?
You may contact the Administrator:
a) in writing, at the address EUROCOLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 47, 44-120 Pyskowice,
b) electronically, at the e-mail address: email@example.com,
c) by telephone on +48 32 722 45 45.
What personal data are you processing?
The Administrator processes personal data necessary to achieve the purposes of running the website and the functionalities provided therein. The following, in particular, are subject to processing:
1) data provided by you in interactive contact forms (contact form, recruitment form, newsletter),
2) access logs, such as browser type, operating system type, date and time of visit, number of connections, number of pages opened on this website, domain name, viewed content, etc. -
These data, so-called "cookies
", do not generally have the status of personal data, but may be so in certain cases. Cookies can be stored in the memory of the Internet browser of your device which was used to view the Administrator's website, e.g. a laptop or a smartphone. These files contain, among others, basic information concerning the functioning of the website as well as how you use it.
Cookies are divided into:
- Session cookies are short-term files that are stored in the memory of your browser until you close the website or close your browser;
- Permanent cookies are files that are stored in the memory of your browser for a longer period and are not deleted when you close the website or the browser (they are deleted following their properties, but can be deleted by your action);
The Administrator uses the following cookies:
1. session cookies,
2. permanent cookies,
3. third party cookies,
What are the purposes and grounds for processing your personal data?
Your personal data is processed in particular for the following purposes:
1. establishing contact with the Administrator, in particular by means of a contact form, newsletter subscriptions - the basis for processing in this regard is consent, i.e. Article 6(1)
(a) of the RODO
3. ensuring proper operation of the website and accompanying services - the basis for processing in this regard is the Administrator's legitimate interest, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) RODO,
4. improving the services provided, adjusting the website to the users' needs, remembering the users' preferences and individual settings, creating website viewing statistics; monitoring and checking how the users use the website in order to improve its functioning by ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation - the basis for the processing in this scope is the consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) of RODO
5. possible establishment, investigation and defence of claims - the basis of processing in this regard is the Administrator's legitimate interest, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) RODO,
6. performance of obligations arising from applicable laws - the basis of processing in this regard is a legal obligation, i.e. Article 6(1)(c).
Use of third parties
The Administrator uses tools made available by other entities to track your activities, storing files on your device that allow you to be identified as a user. These include: -
Google Analytics, you can find out how this tool works here:
Most web browsers allow you to determine the scope of settings for processing cookies. Information on how to change these settings in individual browsers can be found at the following addresses
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-i-zarz%C4%85dzanie-nimi-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
How long will your data be processed?
The Administrator shall process your personal data for the period necessary for the aforementioned purposes. In the case of data processed solely based on your consent, it will be processed no longer than until you withdraw it.
To whom will the Administrator transfer your data?
Your personal data may be transferred to entities with which the Administrator cooperates or to public administration bodies in connection with the performance of legal obligations. The cooperating entities include, in particular, sales representatives, entities providing support and operation of ICT tools and systems, and entities performing mailings, legal services, printing materials and shredding documentation.
What rights do you have?
About the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the following rights:
1. to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy thereof,
2. to rectify your data if they are incorrect or incomplete,
3. to restrict processing, if one of the prerequisites referred to in Article 18(1) of the RODO applies,
4. to the erasure of data, if one of the prerequisites specified in Article 17(1) of the RODO applies,
5. to data portability, if your data were processed based on your consent or the basis of a contract concluded with you,
6. to object to data processing, if your data are processed for marketing purposes or based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that if in your opinion the processing by the Administrator violates the principles of personal data protection, you may complain to a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).